The home, the location and the abundance of birdlife which visit the property has given the current owners over 30 years of enjoyment. Now it’s time for a new owner to experience this joy.
Built in 1980, the brick and tile residence is on a generous sized corner block which offers enough room for a pool or shed. Plus, do you need a separate space to be used as a music room, workshop or kids games room? Then the property has that covered with a brick studio detached from the home.
The home features :
• Freshly painted interior
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Updated bathroom
• 2 living areas
• Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and wood-burning fireplaces
• Solar hot water system
• 1537sqm block
Do you have school aged children? Walliston Primary, Lesmurdie Senior High School, Kalamunda Christian and St Brigid’s College are all within a 2km radius.
For more information or to arrange a viewing contact Brett Johnston 0411 155 381.
Estimated travel times by car
• Local shops – less than 5 minutes
• Perth Airport – 20 minutes
• Perth CBD – 35 minutes
• Bickley Valley – 10 minutes
• Council Rates $2,105 per annum
• Water Rates $405 per annum