This comfortable and cozy home has been enjoyed by the one owner since it was built in the early 1980’s.
This charming home offers;
• A spacious open plan living area with high vaulted ceiling, wood burning fire and a reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Kitchen with timber cabinetry, double sink and electric cooking
• A separate meals area plus a lounge room
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Bathroom with spa bath
• Solar hot water
• 3 car carport plus store-room
• Workshop with power and water connected
• Gardening / potting shed
• Ample parking for a caravan or trailer
On a 1050sqm corner lot with fenced back yard, meandering garden paths plus your own mini orchard with various fruit trees including fig, orange, lemon, lime, plum, mulberry and cumquat.
In a great location with Seaton Park just down the street, shopping including Woolworths, public transport and several primary & secondary schools all within a 2km radius.
Home Opens will be posted online, but to arrange a private viewing call or text Brett Johnston on 0411 155 381.