Looking to downsize but still want a spacious home with ample parking and within walking distance to the town centre? Then this Federation influenced villa could be for you.
Architecturally designed and built in 1998, the property features;
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• 2 bathrooms + 2 toilets and a bath in the en-suite bathroom
• Open plan living
• Good sized kitchen with gas cook-top, ample cupboard space and a dishwasher
• High ceilings throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioners in the living area and main bedroom
• Parking for 2+ vehicles
• 342 sqm strata lot with fenced backyard and low maintenance garden
• Separate storeroom or workshop
• Mains gas connected and a gas hot water system
• No age or pet restrictions
• Street frontage and wide paved driveway
• 600 meters (approx) to the town centre
Home Opens will be published online but to arrange a viewing or to register your interest, call or text Brett Johnston on 0411 155 381.