Updated with modern features but still retaining the olde world charm, this quaint hills home is for those Buyers who seek something a bit different.
• An inviting front verandah... a great place to relax with a drink at the end of the day
• Recently painted inside and out in a contemporary colour palette
• 4 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
• Front living room with double French doors, jarrah floorboards and electric fireplace
• Stainless steel benchtops, dishwasher, 900mm freestanding cooker with rangehood and jarrah floorboards in the kitchen
• Family room with reverse cycle air-conditioning and sliding doors which open out to the rear patio
• Evaporative air-conditioning
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
Set on a fabulous, treed and wide frontage 1754sqm block with access to the rear and a shed, there's plenty of room for the kids to play, fire-pit area, ample parking for vehicles including a caravan and space for a new big workshop or swimming pool.
Walking distance to the Walliston Primary School and Kalamunda Christian School.
- Bathrooms : 2
- Bedrooms : 4
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1754 sqm
- Water Rates : $390 Per Year
- Council Rates : $1562 Per Year