Nestled in leafy gardens on a 1,012sqm (approx.) block right in the heart of Perth's rolling hills, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home provides your family sanctuary with a charming cabin-like feel and offers a surprising sense of convenience despite its obvious seclusion, being set well back from the street.
Raked cathedral-style ceilings with exposed beams grace a welcoming interior that is warmed by gorgeous wooden parquetry flooring. The informal front dining room has its own high ceilings and enjoys the bonus of a servery window from the kitchen where timber bench tops, a corner pantry and a breakfast bar and a fridge and freezer recess.
Carpeted for complete comfort, the informal lounge room features a wood fireplace for those chilly winter months and double French doors linking it with the side garden.
Upstairs lies a versatile mezzanine lounge/study/parent's retreat that complements the adjacent master-bedroom with ample built-in wardrobe space and an open ensuite bathroom.
The sunken living area accommodates 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a childrens retreat with ample built-in cupboard storage, and direct access to the outside garden.
This character-laden abode is well-positioned only footsteps away from bus stops and sprawling local parklands, just minutes to the picturesque Lesmurdie Falls National Park, moments from the heart of the Kalamunda Town Centre and close to shopping, major arteries and top schools - including Kalamunda Christian School, St Brigid's College, Mazenod College, Lesmurdie Senior High School and more. What a location, what a lifestyle, what a property!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE;
• Lush established gardens surrounding the property
• Large carpeted upstairs retreat with a timber staircase and roof access for storage
• Leafy aspects to wake up to from within the 3 bedrooms on the ground floor
• Modern main bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and pleasant backyard views
• Separate 2nd toilet and powder area
• Practical laundry off the kitchen with internal hanging space and easy outdoor access
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Feature skirting boards
• Mains-pressure electric hot-water system
• Bottled gas to property
• Pitched double carport
• Ample parking space in front of the home (and carport)
• Rear garden shed
• Built in 1995 (approx.)
• Approximately 30 minutes away from our vibrant Perth CBD
This is one magical sanctuary you will absolutely fall in love with!
To make this your new home or to arrange a viewing, call Brett Johnston on 0411 155 381.
- Air conditioned : 1
- Bathrooms : 2
- Bedrooms : 4
- Carport : 2
- Water Closets : 2
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1012 sqm
- Water Rates : $380 Per Year
- Council Rates : $1960 Per Year