Escape to the serenity of the Perth hills by registering your interest in this charming 4 bedroom 1 bathroom home that is being made available to the market by its original owners for the first time in 44 years and allows you to hear nothing more than the chirping local birdlife.
Beautiful slate flooring adds character throughout the residence, including to a large front lounge that, like the adjacent dining area, extends to a huge enclosed sun room-come-patio with carpet and a sprawling leafy vista for everyone to enjoy - particularly in the mornings. Seamlessly connecting with the dining space is a delightful kitchen where a gas-upright cooker and range hood meet tiled splashbacks and an appliance nook for good measure.
Three of the bedrooms - including the generous master - have full-height built-in wardrobes and stunning white plantation window shutters, whilst the practical bathroom is brilliant in its simplicity and boasts a shower, separate bathtub and access into the laundry to help cater for everybody's personal needs. Pleasant outdoor entertaining is a common occurrence underneath the patio off the "sun room", whilst a tiered backyard consists of paving, lawn, a powered workshop shed and an exotic selection of citrus trees, including lemon, lemonade fruit, orange and tangelo.
You will appreciate the short stroll to the gorgeous Bill Shaw Reserve, the local deli and Walliston Primary School around the corner, whilst only minutes separate your front doorstep from the picturesque Lesmurdie Falls National Park, the heart of the Kalamunda Town Centre, shopping, major arteries and top schools - including Kalamunda Christian School, St Brigid's College, Mazenod College, Lesmurdie Senior High School and others. If you love peace, quiet and a little bit of greenery, then you will absolutely adore living here!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE;
• Split-system air-conditioning and a wood fireplace to the front lounge room
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access off the bathroom
• Storage cupboard off entry
• Front patio for further outdoor entertaining, depending on the time of day
• Single carport
• Single lock-up garage (adjacent to carport)
• Powered workshop shed with a lean-to and double doors for access
• Feature wooden skirting boards
• Bottled gas to property
• Solar hot-water system
• Security doors and screens
• Side access
• Approximately 30 minutes away from our vibrant Perth CBD
- Air conditioned : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Bedrooms : 4
- Carport : 1
- Garage : 1
- Type : House
- Land Size : 961 sqm
- Water Rates : $380 Per Year
- Council Rates : $1890 Per Year