This private 2 bedroom 1 bathroom villa enjoys a leafy street frontage in a small established complex of just seven units. Tranquilly sits only seconds away from medical facilities, within footsteps of picturesque national-park outskirts and approximately 500 metres to the heart of the Kalamunda Town Centre.
Beyond a gated entrance lies a charming interior, headlined by a spacious open-plan living and dining area where split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and low-maintenance flooring meet an adjacent kitchen with Westinghouse gas and electric cooktops, an oven to complement and a sleek white Simpson dishwasher for good measure. Outdoor access from here is rather seamless and reveals a rear courtyard with space for a table and chairs, wrapping around to a generous paved area for even more entertaining out front.
The master bedroom boasts a reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a large walk-in wardrobe and access out to a shaded front garden. The bathroom next to the bedroom has a shower, separate bathtub, a handrail for full accessibility and a skylight to make things nice and bright.
Excellent schools, shopping, local parks and wonderful community facilities - nothing is too far away from this absolute gem. Nest or invest, but don't delay your decision, as this one is set to fly out the door!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE;
• 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
• Large functional laundry with a walk-in cupboard, and ample bench and storage plus and outdoor access to the rear drying courtyard
• Separate toilet with a handrail
• Feature wooden skirting boards, frames and trimmings throughout
• Mains gas connected
• Gas hot-water system
• Single lock-up garage for secure parking
• Quiet and convenient location
- Air conditioned : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Bedrooms : 2
- Garage : 1
- Water Closets : 1
- Type : Unit
- Land Size : 328 sqm
- Water Rates : $390 Per Year
- Council Rates : $1628 Per Year
- Strata Rates : $572 Per Quarter