A rare opportunity is now available to buy a penthouse apartment in the “Central Heights” building in the centre of the Kalamunda business precinct.
Oh so convenient with cafe’s, restaurants, shopping, parks and public transport at your door step, you won’t need to take your car out of the double garage.
• ‘Daikan’ reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Security system with CCTV monitoring
• A fully equipped kitchen with built-in refrigerator and ‘Bosch’ appliances including a dishwasher, gas cook-top and built-in microwave
• Generous sized main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
• 2 other bedrooms plus a second bathroom with a bath
• Open plan living with stunning timber flooring, high ceilings and recessed lighting
• Balcony with timber lined ceiling, built-in cabinetry + barbeque plus views towards the city and coastal plain
• The laundry includes a ‘Bosch’ washing machine and dryer
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Lift access
• Double garage with remote controlled garage door
• Elevator access from the garage to the apartment
• Separate 10sqm lockup storeroom
If you’re not ready to move in straight away, no problem, the Seller is willing to rent back for 6 months.
This home is perfectly suited for active down-sizers, busy professionals or FIFO buyers looking for a secure lock-up and leave home.
Estimated travel times by car
Coles/Aldi/IGA – faster to walk
Perth Airport – 15 minutes
Perth CBD – 35 minutes
Bickley Valley – 10 minutes
Swan Valley – 25 minutes
Viewings are by appointment, so call or text Brett Johnston on 0411 155 381 to arrange a viewing.
• Council Rates $1,674 per annum
• Water Rates $1,344 per annum
• Strata Levy $2,764.80 per quarter (covers such expenses as building insurance, waste removal, cleaning and maintenance of common areas, lift maintenance and security)