A home loved by the previous family and certain to bring many new happy memories for the next.
Built in 1970, there is much to appreciate about this beautifully presented brick and tile residence on a true quarter acre.
• 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Updated kitchen with central island, soft close drawers & cupboards, pantry, dishwasher, built-in stainless steel oven and microwave, gas hob
• Separate lounge room featuring wood-burning fire and air-conditioner
• Generous sized laundry
• Separate utility/rumpus room with own access to outside
• Beautiful hardwood floors
• Timber architraves and skirtings
• Large picture windows to take in the beautiful gardens
• Roller shutters and security screen doors
• Mains gas connected
• Solar hot water
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Paved driveway to a double carport
• Garden reticulation and rain water tank
• 1012 SQM block
Outside, there are lovely established gardens with a number of fruit trees including avocado, mango, orange, lemon and mandarin. Down the back is a veggie patch, chook run and a garden shed with potting area.. so get your gardening gloves on.
Located in a popular street within walking distance to the popular Gooseberry Hill Primary School (approx. 1km) and the Embers Restaurant and Pere Bakery (approx. 1.7km).
Home Opens will be advertised but to avoid missing out, register you interest by calling or messaging Brett Johnston 0411 155 381.