Warmth, charm and character pervade this leafy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home that is tranquilly nestled on a massive 2,484sqm (approx.) block and doubles as your own private sanctuary and is just a short walk to Alan Anderson Park.
Polished wooden floorboards with feature matching skirting are commonplace throughout this gorgeous haven that has two main entry points - double French doors off the front patio offering a second access into the house, revealing an open kitchen and dining area with a splendid leafy aspect to enjoy. The spacious front lounge room sits adjacent and is warmed by a burning wood fireplace during those chilly winter months, separated from the front entrance hallway by sliding French doors.
All three bedrooms are of a generous size, with the front master also benefitting from the luxury of a ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning for all seasons' comfort. Outdoors, you will find a hidden backyard lawn area with a lush outlook amidst the serenity of various trees and the chirping sounds of local hills birdlife, ample driveway parking space preceding a pitched double carport, a wood shed with room for up to two trailers if needed and a massive rear storeroom-come-workshop with power and an additional lean-to running off it.
In terms of location, this humble abode is situated very close to the Carmel Adventist Primary and Secondary Colleges, Kalamunda Christian School, Walliston Primary School and the heart of the Kalamunda Town Centre where shopping and community amenities lie in wait. Throw in a handy proximity to a host of local estate vineyards and award-winning restaurants and you have yourself a dream lifestyle worth investing in!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE;
• Open-plan kitchen/dining area with split-system air-conditioning, charming timber cabinetry, stainless-steel range hood, a gas cooktop and oven, double sinks and tiled splashbacks for good measure
• Ample built-in wardrobe space to the 2nd bedroom
• Fully-tiled and renovated bathroom with a walk-in shower, heat lamps and twin vanities
• Functional tiled laundry with a separate toilet
• Double linen press
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Solar-power panels
• Solar hot-water system
• Mains reticulation
• Leafy established gardens
• Huge 2,484sqm (approx.) block of prime Bickley Valley real estate
• Close to orchards, sporting facilities and major roads/arteries
• Approximately 40 minutes away from our vibrant Perth CBD
- Air conditioned : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Bedrooms : 3
- Carport : 3
- Water Closets : 1
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2484 sqm